1. Can I cancel my order after I've made a purchase on the website? - You can.
We offer immediate order cancellations up to a limit of 24 hours after purchasing - so if you change your mind within that time - send us a message and we'll cancel and refund you in full as soon as we get your request.
2. Can I return my fridge magnets? - Our Customer Happiness Guarantee.
Our number 1 priority here at MadMags is your happiness. This means we stand by our product, 100%, no matter what, no questions asked, no ifs, no and's, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send you new MadMags. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our customer happiness team at email@example.com
Please also refer to our Returns Policy for return exceptions.
3. What types of Payment do you accept? - All Standard Payments.
We accept all Payments by Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay and PayPal.
4. What are your shipping options?
Currently we can only offer NZ Post standard tracking courier shipping.
Shipping is Free in New Zealand.
5. What if the item I ordered arrives broken or damaged?
We'll make it up to if you in the case that it does. We take great care in packaging and shipping your order but if you discover a flaw or fault in the item, please contact us within the first 5 days of receiving your fridge magnet and we'll work it out with you.
Please also refer to our Returns Policy.
6. Where do you ship from?
Your fridge magnets are printed locally and shipped from our office in Auckland.
Our products are handled with care and packaged by our expert handling team to ensure they arrive in perfect condition regardless how far they go.
7. I'm unable to connect to Instagram
You just need to clear your cache or browsing history from your Internet browser.
(If you're using Chrome, then click on 'Chrome' top left in menu bar and then Clear Browsing Data)
This error happens from time to time and is because of the Instagram API.
(The same applies if you are trying to sign into another Instagram account - simply clear your cache and try again)
8. Do I have to have a Facebook or Instagram account to order these magnets?
Not at all. You can upload photos directly from your phone's camera roll or saved photos on your computer.
9. How do I make my photos square?
Once you've uploaded your images using our software you'll need to click on each image (that's not already square) in the preview area to crop them. You'll see a square cropping tool that you use to select what part of the photo you want as your magnet. It's not difficult but does need to be done.
10. How do I make sure my magnets look the best they can?
Our TOP Tips!
- MadMags are either (5cm x 5cm) or (7cm x 7cm), so....
- Close-ups work best
- Use photos that aren't too dark
- One photo per magnet (we really don't recommend collages)
- If you're uploading standard photos from Facebook or your computer / phone you'll need to crop the images to be square, using the tool provided.
- The magnets are square - you want to make sure that the final version of what you've uploaded fills the square.